Tumut Exhaust & Brake consider your safety crucial so that is why we are eager to inform you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are currently available in our Tumut car service centre...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Tumut
When dealing with brakes never put it off until brake repairs are a necessity.
Regular inspections like our 65 point vehicle report, which is provided as part of any full car service performed by Tumut Exhaust & Brake, are a necessity for assurance that your vehicle's brakes are able to stop you in time. Our qualified service team will be happy to advise you when there are any signs that repair or service of a car's braking system is necessary so it doesn't lead to worse issues.
Brake services we offer at Tumut Exhaust & Brake include:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Flush Brake Fluid And Replace
- Rotor And Drum/Brake Disc Resurfacing or Machining
- Replace The Brake Disc And Drum
- Replace The Brake Calipers
- Replacement Of Brake Lines And Hoses
- Replacement Of Complete Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you percieve any warning signals a car's braking system might be overdue for some immediate attention book online with us and get the brakes of the vehicle checked over in our Tumut car service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be attentive of:
- Brake Pedal Feels Sticky
- Brakes Produce Excessive Noise
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Applied
- Vibration When Brakes applied
- Brake Light Remains Lit
- Spongy Feel to Brake Pedal
- Changed Stopping Distance
- Brake Pedal Appears Hard
To find out more regarding these warning signs along with the potential causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing